Nicki is a senior ICT executive with a deep knowledge of digital and business intelligence technologies and extensive experience leading Agile transformational change across corporates. She provides strategic instruction on the digital economy and the shift this brings to traditional business models.
She is experienced in providing Executive Board and Ministerial advice, policy development and a previous member of government advisory councils.
- C-Level Business and Board Level Consulting.
- Conference Speaker covering topics such as Predictive Analytics and Internet of Things.
- Leadership of large transformational change.
- Agile delivery of large technical solutions across multiple platforms and lines of business.
- Industry experience across banking, insurance, construction, property, Government and not-for-profit.
Jeremy is a very successful executive with a wide and deep knowledge of business and Information Technology systems. With his solid business understanding, in-depth technical skills and positive people management achievements he offers a well rounded consultancy expertise specialising in Enterprise Architecture.
His wide ranging experience from architecture to CIO level management is supplemented with extensive Enterprise Architecture consultancy experience in federal government, finance, media, telecommunications, construction and utilities industries.
- C-level Business and Enterprise Architecture consulting.
- Business outcome focused IT architecture and strategies.
- Creative and highly effective management and leadership skills.
- Delivers and communicates highly complex analysis in simple business oriented language.
- Sound business acumen and ethics.
- Communication at all levels.
- Wide industry and business knowledge and experience.
- In-depth technical skills across all major domains.
Daniel is an articulate technologist and Project Manager with a deep knowledge and experience of CX systems. He believes in simple and pragmatic customer focused solutions.
Daniel brings a unique approach and creative skill set. He has award winning entrepreneurial experience and was the original founder of Mojo Record Bar (Sydney).
- Entrepreneur, Founder and small business experience.
- Digital experience across a wide variety businesses in many sectors and verticals, with varying organisation sizes and budgets throughout the UK, US and Australia.
- Experienced in large scale delivery / project management of CRM and CMS rollouts.
- Visual facilitation and workshop delivery.
- Social Media strategy and execution.